BAFTA to host filmmakers" career event
On Saturday 13 July, BAFTA and Sargent-Disc - providers of payroll, accounting and software services for the entertainment industries, will be running an event aimed at helping filmmakers progress in the industry.
Taking place at BAFTA’s headquarters in London, the day is a must for first-time filmmakers and those wishing to improve their creative and business skills. The day includes the following sessions:
- Advice on budgeting from The Production Guild
- Directing masterclass with Directors UK
- Crowdfunding ‘how to’ with Shooting People and Kickstarter
- A seminar on film tax credit
- EIS funding with Harbottle & Lewis
- British Council-led session on navigating the international festival circuit
For further details and to purchase tickets (which cost £6 – a bargain if you ask us) click here.