Williamson Carson are specialist media, creative, film and photography insurance brokers. We pride ourselves on delivering a highly personal service and endeavour to meet all our clients in person. We’ll work with you to identify possible threats and then arrange suitable insurance to protect your business and productions. We will save you time and effort, and in most cases we can save you money as well.
We work with specialist insurers whom provide insurance tailored for photographic and film companies. We can arrange packaged policies, which can include any of the following modules:
• Professional indemnity – cover for mistakes and negligence
• Production indemnity – losses from interruption, abandonment or postponement of filming due to matters outside of your control
• Media liability – loss and negative film, video tape or other media storage whilst in your control, or during processing
• Technical equipment – damage to technical equipment and cameras
• Props, wardrobes and sets – damage to props, wardrobes and sets
• Public Liability – damage to third party property or bodily injury whilst on location.
• Emplors’ Liability