With established offices in Great Portland Street, London and Spinningfields, Manchester’s world class new commercial and social hub, Streets ISA Media and Entertainment Chartered Accountants, is located in the very heart of the media and entertainment industry.
We therefore understand and appreciate the very special nature of the industry, and the needs of those that work within it.
In particular, we are well aware of the unique set of circumstances those within the media and entertainment industry live and work with, whether it is having more than one source of income, let alone inconsistent income, working unsociable hours, or knowing what can and cannot be claimed for tax purposes.
As specialist media and entertainment Chartered Accountants, we can tailor our service to suit your needs. Our approach includes:
- A free initial consultation
- Meetings to suit you in terms of time and location
- A full accountancy and tax service which includes bookkeeping, payroll, annual accounts and self-assessment tax return as required
- A comprehensive range of services for you to choose from
- Specialist advice on saving tax and managing your financial affairs
- General business and financial advice
- Applications to HMRC for Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Applications for Film Tax Credits
- Advice on Film, Television and Production Industry Revenue Guidelines
- Advice on employee incentive schemes
- Advice on Auto-enrolment
- The provision of a fixed annual fee and easy payment terms
We look forward to being of service to you, whether you are just starting out, or are looking to find an accountant and tax adviser that specialises in the industry.
Also located at:
3 Hardman Square
Tel: 0161 457 0270